Affirmative Action Policy 2015
TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited believes in social equity. It is committed to undertake and support initiatives to ensure an equal footing for socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society in general and the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe community in particular. Towards this, the Company affirms that:
- It shall assist members from these communities for employment opportunities on the basis of equal merit.
- It shall continue to support skill development programmes aimed at creating and enhancing employability amongst youth from these communities.
- It shall encourage business entrepreneurs from these communities through training, mentoring and by inclusion in supply chain on the basis of equal merit, quality and cost.
- It shall continue to assist the talented youth from these communities by increasing their access to quality education through its scholarship and support schemes.
The Company will report its Affirmative Action initiatives in its Annual Report.
Anti-Sexual Harassment Initiative (ASHI) - Policy
TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited (TRL Krosaki) is committed to providing a place of work that is free of sexual harassment and all forms of intimidation or exploitation of women.
TRL Krosaki shall provide a healthy working environment that enables everyone to work without fear of prejudice, gender bias, sexual harassment and all forms of intimidation or exploitation. The Company believes that all stakeholders, irrespective of their gender, have the right to be treated with dignity.
In continuation with the Company's endeavour towards improved gender diversity and inclusion along with creating a safe, fair and just workplace, this policy, called Anti Sexual Harassment Initiative (ASHI), is put in place.
In accordance with this policy, a committee and detailed guidelines have been formed to deal with issues of sexual harassment of women at work place. All women employees (permanent, temporary, contract) as well as trainees, women visiting our office premises or women service providers are covered under this policy.
All are advised to refer to the guidelines on Anti Sexual Harassment Initiative (ASHI) and report to the Internal Complaints Committee, in case any act of Sexual harassment to women employees comes to their notice.
Corporate Sustainability Policy
TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited is committed towards sustainable development. It seeks to address social, environmental and economic aspects in all its activities. To achieve this, it strives to:
- Work with its customers to provide sustainable solutions.
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution.
- Ensure efficient use of natural resources and bring improvement wherever practical.
- Partner with local communities for long-term mutual benefits.
- Employ shareholders' capital effectively and efficiently.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and corporate requirements.
- Provide safe and healthy working environment to all its employees.
It shall report its economic, social and environmental performance in its Annual Report.
TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited recognizes that its employees are the core assets to drive the Company's progress.
- We are committed to equal opportunities for employment and growth for all. We shall seek to attract the best available talent and enhance their potential through a learning environment.
- We shall pursue management practices to enrich the quality of life of our employees.
- We shall also pursue a policy of transparency and fairness in all our dealings with employees.
TRL Krosaki will strive continuously to foster a climate of mutual trust and teamwork.
Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
We at TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited dedicate ourselves to Total Quality in the management of our business and are committed to the following in respect of quality, environment and occupational health & safety:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction on a continuous basis through implementation of an effective Quality Management System.
- Conducting all our operations in an environmentally responsible manner through conservation of natural resources such as raw materials, water and energy by minimizing their waste, preventing pollution and promoting recovery, recycling and reuse in a sustainable manner.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and applicable legal & other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
- Protecting and promoting health and welfare of its employees through prevention of accidents, incidents, injury, ill health and loss of property.
- Setting and reviewing objectives and targets at regular intervals.
- Enhancing awareness, knowledge and skill of employees of all categories on relevant issues of quality, environment, occupational health and safety.
- Continual improvement, credibility, consistency and concern shall be our guiding values.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy
The security of information and information processing assets of TRL Krosaki is of paramount importance to its business and therefore confidentiality, integrity and availability of these assets shall be maintained at all times through deployment of appropriate controls and by promoting awareness amongst the users.
Safety and Health Policy
At TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited, Safety, Health and Environment considerations form integral part of all its activities. It endeavours to:
- Conduct all its operations in a responsible manner with due attention to Safety, Health and Environmental aspects.
- Comply with all applicable statutory regulations and wherever possible, exceed the standards by continual improvement.
- Ensure implementation of sound Safety and Health practices by all its employees and all those who are required to work inside the premises.
- Provide training on Safety and Health to employees and all those who work inside the premises to enhance knowledge and commitment.
- Implement, maintain and continuously monitor Health and Safety management system to improve performance.
The Company shall report its Safety and Health performance in its Annual Report