TRL Krosaki Refractories manufactures a wide range of basic bricks for the Steel, Copper, Glass and Lime industry.
- For Steel plants, we supply and apply basic bricks in EAF, Ladle, Convertor etc
- For the Copper industry, our supplies are mainly for flash smelting furnace, PS Convertor, Anode Furnace, Isa Furnace and Reverbatory Furnace, Trough Furnace
- For Limekilns, we supply alumina and zirconia spinel bonded basic bricks in the burning zone of the kilns.
Major raw materials used are Magnesia, different types of High Purity Chrome, Fused mag Chrome, Graphite and Resin
Post-sintering treatment gives the material high room temperature strength and reduces permeability. Further, the absence of free magnesia makes it resistant to sulphate attack.
The microstructure is stabilized by a post firing treatment and remains unaffected during application at 1,200°C - 1,300°C. This also helps secondary spinel formation during use.
Special Features of TRL Krosaki's DBMC / RBMC Bricks
- Access to the world's best refractory grade raw materials
- Low SiO2 level ensuring direct bonding through solid state sintering at high temperature
- High temperature fired (> 1,800°C) direct bonded bricks with low porosity and permeability ensured through automated mixer machine, hydraulic press and high temperature tunnel kiln
- Extensive direct bonding and special post firing treatment make DBMC/RBMC bricks exceptional resistant to molten metal/slag attack
TRL Krosaki manufactured and applied MgO-C bricks have gained importance as a standard material for linings in different equipment like steel ladle, electric arc furnace, LD Converter etc. in the steelmaking process.
Our aim is to achieve predictable lining life with maximum equipment availability at lowest possible cost.
TRL Krosaki Belpahar Basic plant capacity is 28,200 MT/Annum.
Facilities at our Belpahar unit
- Automated Hydraulic Presses 1600T From Italy.
- FSP 1000T
- ESP 630T
- ESP 1600T
- High Temperature Tunnel Kiln 1750°C, 1800°C
- Tempering Kiln
- High Intensive Counter Current Mixer from Germany
- Full range of crushing, grinding equipment's
Our Branded products are
For Non-Ferrous Industries
For Steel Plants
Our Valued Customers