TRL Krosaki Refractories manufactures a wide range of basic bricks for the Steel, Copper, Glass and Lime industry.
- For Steel plants, we supply and apply basic bricks in EAF, Ladle, Convertor etc
- For the Copper industry, our supplies are mainly PS Convertor, Anode Furnace, Isa Furnace and Reverbatory Furnace.
- For Limekilns, we supply alumina and zirconia spinel bonded basic bricks in the burning zone of the kilns.
Major raw materials used are Magnesia, Graphite and Resin
Post sintering treatment gives the material high room temperature strength and reduces permeability. Further, the absence of free magnesia makes it resistant to sulphate attack.
The microstructure is stabilized by a post firing treatment and remains unaffected during application at 1,200°C - 1,300°C. This also prevents secondary spinel formation during use.
Special Features of TRL Krosaki's DBMC / RBMC Bricks
- Access to the world's best refractory grade raw materials
- Low SiO2 level ensuring direct bonding through solid state sintering at high temperature
- High temperature fired (> 1,800°C) direct bonded bricks with low porosity and permeability ensured through automated mixer machine, hydraulic press and high temperature tunnel kiln
- Extensive direct bonding and special post firing treatment make DBMC/RBMC bricks exceptional resistant to molten metal/slag attack
TRL Krosaki manufactured and applied MgO-C bricks have gained importance as a standard material for linings in different equipment like ladle, electric arc furnace, LD Converter etc. in the steelmaking process.
Our aim is to achieve predictable lining life with maximum equipment availability at lowest possible cost.
TRL Krosaki Belpahar Basic plant capacities is 1400MT per month
Facilities at Belpahar unit are
- Automated Hydraulic Presses 1600T From Italy.
- FSP 1000T
- FSP 400T
- High Temperature Tunnel Kiln 1750°C
- Tempering Kiln
- High Intensive Counter Current Mixer from Germany
- Ball Mill
- Jaw Crusher
Our Branded products are
Our Valued Customers